In order to render the backing member so that fasteners for impact can be applied precisely, our offered Tungsten Bucking Bar/Tungsten Alloy Bucking Bar find usage to be placed behind the work surfaces. These are widely used on the rear of the rivet metal gun for countering the hammering force and create buck tail. Apart from this, the mentioned bars helps in absorbing the force while minimizing the bucking vibration. As the name suggests, the offered Tungsten Bucking Bars are engineered using the Tungsten alloy to enjoy easier and improved riveting with much less fatigue. In comparison to steel bars, the bars made of tungsten alloy are twice heavier for achieving maximum density. The entire range offers smooth faces with round corners and edges to offer easy handling. These also help in minimizing the recoil while the rivet gun impacts back to the shaft.Why Choose Tungsten Bucking Bar?
- Available in plenty of sizes and shapes to meet different requirements
- Renders versatility due to smaller size and higher density
- Vibrations can be easily reduced due to high density
- Compact design can be easily fit in smaller areas
Guangxi Chentian Metal Product Co.,Ltd. offers the best price, complete specifications and high quality of tungsten bucking bars. The bucking bars are generally manufactured by using tungsten heavy alloy. They are finished for safe and convenient usage. Further, the weight & size of tungsten bars is calculated on the basis of alloy & size of the rivet gun. There are specially designed bucking bars for specific rivet installations and certain circumstances. And the rivet guns vary in shape & size. We bring a complete line of standard tungsten bucking bars, ideal for rivet guns. Also, we custom build bucking bars for your specifications. Benefits of Tungsten Heavy Alloy:
Tungsten Bucking Bar â The Perfect Choice:
- It offers easier & better riveting along with less fatigue
- Have the maximum density available
- Tungsten bucking bars help in easy and effective riveting
- All bucking bars are engineered for safety & ease of handling
- Reduced vibration & kick back during riveting, with higher density
Our tungsten bucking bars are manufactured from 90+% tungsten heavy alloy. It is very denser than steel, and the tungsten bucking bars are perfect for riveting. It is particularly effective in the confined spaces. With appropriate tungsten bucking bars, you can make the riveting job easier and better. And there is less rivets to drill out.