Founded in 2001 and relying on our strong workforce and world class infrastructure, we are able to offer our clients paramount quality Tungsten Alloy Sphere. The provided sphere is mainly used for making electrical equipment and finds its wide usage in defense, automotive and electrical industry. It is manufactured by utilizing optimum quality tungsten alloy and the latest technology under the guidance of our brilliant professionals.In addition to this, clients can avail this Tungsten Alloy Sphere from us in diverse specifications at highly discounted prices.
- Impressive thermal conductivity
- Corrosion resistance
- Low thermal expansion
- Highly density
- Low volume and high density
- High density
- Sturdy design
- Withstand high temperature
- Rust resistance
Why Us -
- We are offering tungsten alloy sphere on very competitive price
- Our offered tungsten alloy sphere are appreciated by our esteemed clients
- We always ensure timely delivery of tungsten alloy sphere
- We are able to customize the tungsten alloy sphere
- We are reputed manufacturer and exporter of tungsten alloy sphere in the international market
- We have skilled technicians and manager and we always believe in high technological advancements in terms of tungsten alloy sphere manufacturing
Application of Tungsten Alloy Spheres:
- Tungsten alloy sphere is widely demanded for making small heavy duty parts. This sphere can be used as fishing weights, counterweights for golf clubs, oil logging, hunting gun.
- Tungsten alloy sphere is known for its high density by which it is preferred to be used in precision industry such as mobile phone vibrator, anti-vibration toll holders, flywheel weights, etc.
Advantages of Tungsten Alloy Sphere as Fishing Sinkers/Weights:
- Small volume: High thickness makes volume of tungsten amalgam angling sinkers/weights littler than the traditional lead angling weights. It will be hung up far short of what a lead sinker on account of its littler size.
- Hardness: Tungsten composite circles are harder than lead angling weight. It won't be stuck in the cheek of the fish. So the shape will be kept up more.
- Solid wind safety: High thickness of tungsten, the tungsten composite angling sinker makes your angling less demanding. Tungsten composite circles are greatly touchy and can really help you "feel" what the base is made of and what your snare is chancing upon, for example, brush, rocks, mud, and so forth.